eating skulls


Yeah...I'm back. I had too much work these days plus I was moving houses at the time and I guess that explains partly the more than 3-weeks blog silence (I'm living the ikea nightmare people!!). The real reason though that I wasn't too much in the mood to post something here was that I haven't been able to get in touch with any interesting music lately and that made the idea of a post or a mix somehow difficult. The last couple of days good tunes are coming again my way and of course I'll share a piece.
>>stick to the formula
ps. the hidden story of my absence is that almost simultaneously I got a serious fixation with both the true blood and supernatural series. That was enough to make me a tv junkie and too bored to do anything else...

Comments

b-dot said…
true blood is amazing!!!

i can't wait for season two!

btw - i had been here many times, just didn't see any mixes posted, so didn't bother to read your posts. guess i should have!!!

Popular posts from this blog

do you feel lucky, punk?

60.29

10 songs