upsetter


If you are able to stand the whole 10 minutes of Panda Bear's Carrots (a live version from somewhere this time) then you won't experience any problem with this mix. You might actually enjoy it. I wonder what I was thinking when I turned to that song again. This mix was made because of Mark Stewart's Strange Cargo. I almost started dancing in the middle of the street when I first heard it, It' s more than great if a tune can make you feel like that these days. There's also the new Tricky single which finds him at his best in a long while.

Comments

b-dot said…
okay - i really have to apologise for not commenting on this mix MANY months ago, but i really, really, REALLY like it!!!!!


well done!
b-dot said…
BTW - do you have a spare copy of the panda bear track?

live or other doesn't matter......

Popular posts from this blog

do you feel lucky, punk?

60.29

10 songs