Sehr Kosmich...

...translates into 10.50 minutes of sonic bliss from harmonia's Music Von Harmonia.
Arguably is one of the best tracks ever written. Underground and backside sounds encircle like a passionate cosmic embrace this unique composition from earthling geniuses, Rother, Roedelius and Moebius. It's like the sound of a darkly night sky full of glittering stars.
You haven't heard anything so threatening and vibrating at the same time.





I am very happy because I finally found it year after year searching for it in records shops!

There are so many stuff I want to say but its seems that I always stuck in the labyrinth of my thoughts and the poorness of my pathetic expression
so this time I'll just say only one thing
just one word and it's simply enough
listen...
sehr kosmisch.mp3

Comments

Amen to that dear. "Music Von Harmonia" is poetry on 33 1/3. The Germans did it better, everyone else simply followed on their footsteps...
kolk said…
welcome to the blog-o-sphere! :))

I saw bond! it was ok but wasnt so much impressed! The pics looked better..

Popular posts from this blog

do you feel lucky, punk?

60.29

10 songs