boring days



Here's a mix I did yesterday. I was really bored while doing it so I don't think it turned out any good.
neon neon - raquel
matthew dear - deserter
dino felipe - working or not
john maus - maniac
ariel pink's haunted graffiti - oblivious peninsula
chromatics - running up that hill
billy idol - eyes without a face
echo and the bunnymen - over the wall
the chameleons (uk) - mad jack
the dream academy - the edge of forever
the psychedelic furs - pretty in pink
pete wylie (the mighty whah!) - remember
ariel pink's haunted graffiti - MTV'n' D&D
young marble giants - searching for mr. right
afterthought: I always find excuses to play john maus and ariel pink(twice!). Also in the photo the face of a friend appears out of the blue. It wasn't intended. If you ever see this...sorry dude! I just noticed (two days ago actually!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

do you feel lucky, punk?

60.29

10 songs