another one



My holidays have begun (sort of) so I've got plenty of free time and nothing to do with it. Since my planned trip is still 10 days away and all my friends have gone in their holidays I have to find a way to fill all these hours. So here's another mix. This one is noisy at first and it doesn't go well with the hot weather not until the last 4 or 5 songs! Also I'm putting the playlists back on.
no age - every artist needs a tragedy
heavy winged - gruesome pillow talk
sudden infant - somniphobia
religious knives - the sun
prurient - strict ideas
cursillistas - drone (groan)
koushik - lying in the sun
fuck buttons - sweet love for planet earth
dan deacon - follow you (pangea version)
eden express - ocean samba (tristeza)
beck - gamma ray
the beach boys - heroes and villains

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

do you feel lucky, punk?

60.29

10 songs