mindpuzzle(d)

this is what's been troubling my mind for the last couple of days

what's the correct way to write sunno)))?

I'm asking you fellow few readers because I honestly dont have a clue!
from my research numerous ways exist to spell it
these are all the combinations I can think of at the moment
there's probably a dozen more
the stupid thing of course is that everything seems right

sunno)))
sunn o)))
sunnO)))
sunn O)))
sunn 0)))
sunn0)))

ok!! whatever... I give up... :(



this logo really doesnt help at all!
and why all the band members are dressed like they're starring in The Blair Witch Project? playing the witch, eh??



now, that's something that I would give my deepest most original thought for an answer!!

to close this tremendous post, I have to add that their name reminds me the greek word "σανό" which means "hay" in english (horse food in other words)!

Sunn 0)))'s answer to kolk's great philosophical questions:

THE EPIC FINGER

btw, "Altar", their brilliant collaboration with boris is the darkest meanest motherf**er of this year's doomed albums (not that I'm much of a fan of this particular genre but that's an ultracool statement for a hell of an album! ha!)

- akuma no kuma.mp3 (what on earth this song title means now?)

Comments

Unknown said…
Μια χαρά το επιασές το νόημα,τον
τρόπο γραψίματος,προφοράς και τα
λοιπά.Φοβερή μπάντα η σαν οοοοοοοοο!
Αλλά τόσο μαύρη που κινδυνεύει άμεσα
η ψυχή σου.Το άλταρ δεν το έχω
ακούσει ακόμη(ακόμη η καταραμένη ντι
ες ελ)αλλά αν ακούσεις το μπλάκ και το γουάιτ παίρνεις ότι σου αξίζει!
kolk said…
skata ta psanw edw k xrono alla dustuxws!
tromero album to altar tsekare to
katevase k to kommati ta spaei oti kalutero exw akousei gia feto!
kala xristougenna!! :))

Popular posts from this blog

do you feel lucky, punk?

60.29

10 songs